Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Thursday, April 10, 2003  

Foolish Virgins

One of my favorite reads on the webring is any reference to the pattern and work in progress for the "Foolish Virgins" pattern. (Since it has been a long time, I cannot remember if this is an apt description.) Today on e-bay, for a scant $225.00, there is an auction for the Foolish Virgins in the original colors as designed by Kaffe Fassett for Rowan Mag #7 (my lucky number) and also in Kaffe's Classics. This is a way-future wish list item for me as I have only done one intarsia sweater and that was the year I learned to knit, 1988. (After '88, I did not pick up the needles again until January 2000 because I wanted a poncho and did not want to pay retail for it). I am hoping my Hello Kitty motif on Pagan will go well as a learning process for this technique.

Not a Virgin and Foolish

posted by Nora | 10:13 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives