Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Thursday, April 17, 2003  

Happy Easter

Have a great holiday. I will be back on Monday with much accomplished, knit-wise, I hope.



Today's Knitting News
Shrieked a little last night. My blue belt is on hold (note progress in comparison to red belt) . My plans for this weekend include snapping photos of my winter knit work (sweaters and accessories) that you have not seen yet. Next week, I will also tackle the archive problem. Reading code line-by-line and tweaking did not do it. Nothing from blogger, yet. May try going back to template (thus losing customization temporarily) to see if archives will work. And I love my lambie painting! I will add items back one at a time to see if it goes wooky again.

posted by Nora | 10:25 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives