Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Wednesday, April 09, 2003  

The Perfect White Tank

For a brief respite from scarves, I seamed a recent endeavor, Pagan from Rowan 27, in white All Seasons Cotton. It is the perfect tank that will go with anything from jeans to flitty skirts. The shaping was a first for me as the decreases/increases occur ten stitches from the edge and make the structure absolutely beautiful (note the hour glass shape). I need to steam the edges as they are curly, but think it is a perfect tank for summer (it is still too cool for it at the moment unless I add a layer).

I like white Pagan so much that I am working on a "Hello Kitty" chart for my next Pagan in navy. The yarn is in the basket and I will make the chart available when complete.

Introducing Pagan

posted by Nora | 1:07 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives