Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Thursday, April 03, 2003  

Ready to Jump for Joy

Worked on Shriek front last night while watching Angel and the newest demon threat on the show. Each week is a thriller. Warm weather has hit, again, temporarily.

Today's Knitting News:
Plan to get allergy shots and log 45-60 minutes of "Shrieking". With the end in sight, my main dilemma is what project next? I may squeeze in Bucket O'Chic #5 in Rowan All Season Cotton in an aqua shade. The next top will either be my first in-the-round cotton top or Foxy (Rowan). I need to get my list going of what is in the works.

Deconstructing Shreik Back #1 (back #2 is done)

posted by Nora | 10:27 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives