Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Friday, April 11, 2003  

Red Sky At Night, Sailor's Delight

Red in the Morn, Sailors Take Warn. I have no clue where I picked up this expression. It suits the sunset last night. If only the colors found in the sky could be duplicated into yarn. Something gets lost in the translation from air to form.



Today's Knitting News
This morning, I tried photos of the six triangle eyelash scarves and need to try again tomorrow before I deliver them. Or I may take a snap of the display as this store creates beautiful exhibits for merchandise. I have one more long fringed scarf to wrap up today and I am back to my own knitting (I hope).

Texture of Triangle Eyelash Scarves

posted by Nora | 10:01 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives