Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Tuesday, April 08, 2003  

So Many Yarns, So Little Time

Back to my yarn store (Yarns Unlimited in Sewickley, PA) at lunch for scarf yarn for the commission and anything else that follows me home. Yarns Unlimited has the largest inventory I have seen in a store, having been to stores in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and New Jersey (Princeton and Mercerville).

Right now I have three cotton tops waiting for attention in my basket (after Shriek). Two are knit in the round, which I have not done for an entire project, yet. I love the booklet, Trend nr. 123, from Dale of Norway I picked up a couple of weeks ago for my E-Bay yarn (Piccadilly Schoeller Esslinger cotton in fuschia pink). I may save this one for a Colorado vacation in May. More tidbits from my knitting basket later.

In The Meanwhile, Here's Milano

posted by Nora | 10:57 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives