Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Wednesday, April 16, 2003  

Special Day

My husband, Mark, notices what is important to me. Although I have not introduced them, I have two cats (kittens really, as they are 18 months of age): Mick (Jagger) and Bowie (David). This is the second piece Mark has bought in this series. These cats are the same color as the boys.

Today's Knitting News
I really like the red belt of Gedifra Cubetto over jeans! Started a second in blues to wear with pale jeans and khakis. This is a no brainer, just cast 7 stitches on 10.5 and go (cut fringe first). I left a few yards on the ball to make the size small-medium. The fringe is my usual 10-12 inches, but I think longer would be better. I want to add beads to the end of the fringe on the next one.

posted by Nora | 11:30 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives