Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Tuesday, May 20, 2003  

Catnip Mouse Knit-Along


I would be a bad cat mommy if I did not join Wendy’s catnip mouse knit-along. Mick and Bowie already have hand-knit mice, these they received at Christmas made to match Mark’s sweater! This was a free pattern I found on-line that can also be felted. Mark’s sweater is a kit from Ram’s Wool. I will post details in the gallery soon (pattern, yarn, etc.). I am still working back in time at photographing older knit work and trying to locate the details about each garment.


Today’s Knitting News
I finished the front of Pagan and made it through 4 decreases on the back. Even though Pagan may not be blocked and seamed before my trip, I would like to finish the knitting.


posted by Nora | 10:33 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives