Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Tuesday, May 13, 2003  

Direct from the UK

I received another trade item last night, this time from Kerrie in the UK. Can you believe she found issue #18 of Rowan Magazine? It is incredible. In the next month or so, I may clean out my yarn stash. Trading is way fun.

Today’s Knitting News
I was able to complete a new back last night (2 1/2 hours) for Maude Shrug. It is still a bit damp from blocking and I am drying it on top of my computer. Since tonight is laundry night, it most likely will not get a lot of attention until Wednesday evening. Thursday is May 15th, the start of the Pagan Knit-Along and I want to get started! Take a look at my before photo and see the difference a new centerpiece will add for ease across the back of the shoulder blades. I have to say again that I love the crochet edge on this garment. I love the lavender cuffs!

posted by Nora | 10:22 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives