Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Tuesday, May 06, 2003  

It’s Me!

I had to wear Maude to work today since the fit is so nice. The lichen (gray-green) trim matches one of my best silk suits perfectly! So for better hair day or worse (this is not a good hair day), here I am at the office. On a positive note, I learned how to use the timer on my digital camera, a useful feature for vacation.


Today’s Knitting News
I re-evaluated the time the shrug will take to make and will be happy to have one sleeve knit; the ends (200+) woven in; and the blocking done by the weekend. Next week will be the 2nd sleeve. I want to take this “twin set” on vacation. Can you tell that I am counting the days? (Only 16 to go.)


posted by Nora | 10:37 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives