Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Tuesday, June 17, 2003  

Light at the End of the Tunnel?
No file upload function, again. But this note was on blogger this morning:
"Monday, June 16, 2003 There is a problem with the Upload File button such that the option buttons do not appear as clickable from the dialog box. We will be fixing this problem very shortly." Yippee, the photos were starting to accumulate.

Today's Knitting News
I swatched for the Ram Wools linen cardie-shrug last night. This pattern uses short rows for shaping; this will be my first experience with this technique. I plan to re-read the Knitty article on short rows today. Timely, huh? I am going swatch the Zen for Lucy Lu next to help decide which cardie to do after my last tank.

Milano came to work with me and may get attention if I have time at lunch. I am leaving early today, as it is our 14th wedding anniversary. I am taking Mark to a cool restaurant in a trendy, hip section of Pittsburgh since he gave me a great pair of earrings.

posted by Nora | 8:49 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives