Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Friday, June 13, 2003  

LYS


Lambs eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy.
If you were a kid, too, wouldn’t you?”

At least this is how I remember this nursery rhyme. Isn’t the planter outside my LYS cute? Here is the storefront. It is a long narrow, yarn-packed place with an incredible inventory.



Today’s Knitting News
I completed one side of the neck for Smooch and one eyelet on the second side. I think I can finish knitting at lunch. Look Monday for finished photo (deadlines give me an excuse to knit more). My next project will be a couple of commissioned scarves, the colors I purchased were approved last night and one more scarf was ordered. I will post a photo next week as the yarns are pretty: Stacey Charles Cancun with Berroco eyelash. Yippee, yet another trip back to the yarn store.

Afternoon Update
The front is done! I have only used four balls of ASC for a size small. How did I do that? This means I can exchange it for a skein of something else next week! Blocking tonight, seaming tomorrow, photo on Sunday and Monday, the debut. What to knit this weekend? Should I give Milano my attention or knock off my scarves due for delivery on 6/26...


posted by Nora | 9:56 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives