Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Wednesday, June 25, 2003  

(Not So) Happy Helper


Mick likes to help me sort yarn, usually by chewing it to see if it is still fresh. This is a yarn basket that he appropriated, chewing on the handle, then curling up to cry about the lack of yarn within. I found these adorable cat buttons at my LYS at a good price, they feel like ceramic or pottery. I would like to make a cardigan in one of the darker denim yarns to go with the button; I just need yarn and a pattern and time and money.


Today’s Knitting News
Becky’s swatch is knitted; it needs block and ends woven in to go in the mail on Thursday or Friday. I am saving the photo for next week’s blog as I have enough stuff to post this week. Back to Milano’s back today and tonight as I hope to move onto the front tomorrow. I would like to get a good start on the Tuscany (my name for the Ram Wools Linen Cardie-Shrug) this weekend. I just re-read Frances Maye’s Under the Tuscan Sun and am starting to re-read the second book, Bella Tuscany. They are like a mini vacation as her writing is very descriptive.

posted by Nora | 10:35 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives