Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, June 23, 2003  

Smooch in the Wind


Yesterday was our first beautiful summer day. Last night, Mark and I went to get ice cream on his bike. So I used that time as a Smooch photo opportunity.

Today’s Knitting News
Milano’s armholes are started and I am now knitting back and forth to complete the front and back. I organized my yarn Friday night. Playing with all the different yarns put me in the mood for instant gratification. I had 2 skeins of Colinette Point 5 in Venezia won on E-Bay so I knocked off a hat and scarf set (this is for me to wear when this winter). Friday nights for the remainder of the summer will now be instant gratification night where a project of two hours or less is executed. This will build up my gift stash and move the yarn out of the jelly closet. Other knitting time will go to the project of the moment. To help out, I have bagged about 10 quickies and my next 3 or 4 major projects in either large Ziplocs or the nicer zip bags. They are in the basket waiting to be listed on the template.


posted by Nora | 2:30 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives