Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Thursday, July 17, 2003  

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait
And who suffer a great deal!? This is a lean blog entry as work (horrors) is interrupting my blog time. My company won a new contract for NY and I was on the proposal to be Project Manager. I have been the PM for another project (NJ) for 5 years, but it is a very slow project (can you tell from this site?). I had managed a 2nd project for a year until the State (OH) cut funding. Do you think it is odd that I live and work in Pittsburgh, PA but have not been employed in a PA contract since 1999? It has been an interesting career in terms of geography. If you are interested in what my company does, check out Automated Health Systems. I am listed somewhere under Program & Services in the Vaccines for Children project.

Today’s Knitting News
Tuscany is done being knit. Tonight I can press and seam it. I love that this linen as it does NOT need pinned, steamed and blocked but can just be pressed like any ‘ole garment! Tuscany debuts tomorrow for TGIF. Yippee! I can try the Chunky Tank pattern from Vogue Knitting on the Go: Chunky Knits this weekend.

posted by Nora | 4:55 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives