Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, July 14, 2003  

I’ve Got Sunshine
The weather was perfect this weekend and I pursued several summer activities: gardening, painting picnic table/benches, grilling, and antiquing. I made a significant purchase while antiquing that will be unveiled tomorrow. It is a place to stash my knit books and magazines, as well as my cookbooks. Mick likes to chew on the bindings of books, so I must get all of these off the floor and low shelves into a safe place. Speaking of the bad, but adorable boy, here he is trying to blend in with other decorative items.


Today’s Knitting News
I am still working on Tuscany and still hope to finish this week. No more photos until I am ready to assemble. For instant gratification I knocked off a couple of scarves for the gift stash. I knit Christmas gifts for: my mother, 2 sisters, 4 nieces, 6 employees, 2 of their daughters, several friends, my husband and whoever. Thus the gift stash which tends to have items of a repetitive nature (thus quick knits). Here is an Explosion scarf (1 of 2) and a Colinette Point 5 scarf.

posted by Nora | 12:38 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives