Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Friday, July 11, 2003  

TGIG


And not only so I can knit! May be a little of this might happen although we will not be in a gondola in Telluride. Mark does not read my blog and it is a good thing. He is not overly thrilled with this photo, too smoochy, I guess.

Today’s Knitting News
I worked on Tuscany and past the halfway point. I am not entirely satisfied with how the short row stitches look on the wrong side; one is a little stretched. But they look normal on the right side. I hope to have the final product for Monday to wear to work! I stopped at JoAnn Fabrics last night to look at lamps and sign up for coupons to obtain a 50% discount on the outrageously priced lamps. For five bucks, I found these purse handles. I may swing back to pick up one of the other (there were 5-6 versions). Although they are plastic, they would make a summer bag handle.

posted by Nora | 11:43 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives