Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Friday, July 18, 2003  

Today’s Knitting News


As promised, here is Tuscany cardie-shrug. I wore it as laid flat Tuscany has the appearance of a brown bag. Although not part of the pattern, I will be adding some type of tie closure. This was labeled “one size fits all pattern” but it is form fitting on the arms and shoulders with the front and back being looser. I would say a size small to medium at best. The linen has some give or stretch but only a bit. This is the 2nd shrug I have made that seems clingy. Since I prefer body skimming garments this is great. And it matches a couple of my short sleeve/sleeveless summer dresses.

posted by Nora | 1:33 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives