Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, August 25, 2003  

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream


Mick does, too. He also likes butter.

Today's Knitting News

No internet at work today due to a nasty virus. Awful photo but good news -- this skull cap is mine, a bit too small for Mark! Just as well, I am improving several things: pearling the first row to avoid a rolled edge (not too macho), moving the pattern up a few rows AND not twisting the yarn as I do for intarsia (thanks for the tip, Emma). My first fair isle and do you think I looked in any of many several how-to knit/design books? Naaaaa.

I wrote the pattern up for small/medium and medium/large sizes and will post after I finish Mark's cap this week (with link to skull chart or chart w/Stephanie's permission -- no e-mail today either, my note to her got bounced back). This cap is really cute, but in a rock-n-roll way. I am charting flames for Mark's other cap. Orange on black or maybe dark purple (to match his Harley).

posted by Nora | 6:42 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives