Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Wednesday, August 27, 2003  

Nasty Virus


Web access and email at work are back after the attack by SoBig and MSBlaster, but a storm through Ohio and Pennsylvania has knocked out some phone services. I am blogging from home and hope to get back into my routine tomorrow. I hate working on the laptop because I get a scaled-down version of blogger. Tonight I posted this one twice and then deleted yesterday's post.

Today’s Knitting News
I finished Mark’s skullcap in a two evenings. He does not want to wait for his b-day; he wants it now. That is okay, he does not know about the flame cap – that can be his surprise. I said I would give him the skullcap if he models it. The pattern is ready to go and will be posted tomorrow!

Tonight I have decided to cast-on yet another project. Alison started Chaise from Jo Sharp’s Island Holiday, one of my projects waiting in the basket. Since Alison is providing insight into the idiosyncrasies of this pattern, I thought I would start now. Okay, this makes project # 4 (Milano tank, Dune cardie and Grace cardie). Milano just needs arm/opening bands and Grace is a really quick knit and Dune is probably going on hold indefinitely, because I am not in a lacey mood and it is a really summery texture (Rowan Summer Tweed in coral). Like many others around the ring, I am ready to transition to a new season of knitting.



posted by Nora | 8:51 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives