Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Thursday, August 14, 2003  

Perfect Life


I picked this postcard up at Barnes & Noble to hang on my office door as my motivation to work. The last word is “outfit”. True – I love shopping for clothes. But yarn works just as well so for the blog it is yarn. It has been a while since my last trip to a LYS, if you consider 20 days a long time between shopping trips (excluding a phone order for Rowan discontinued sale yarn). I have a shopping list, just in case. That the budget will not support a trip the remainder of August is irrelevant. I can borrow against September’s yarn budget, right?

Today’s Knitting News
I only have a few rows to cast off on the back shoulders of Grace. This means she can block tonight and I can cast on the front left. Five days flat of knitting. Double yippee.

posted by Nora | 1:27 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives