Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Thursday, August 28, 2003  

Skullcap Pattern

Here is the Skull Cap Pattern. Size small/medium is shown. This is the back and top. This weekend I will have Mark model the medium/large.



Today’s Knitting News

Grace cardie blocked beautifully. She will fit more like a blouse and features a seed stitch button band. The front piece knit up quickly in a few days.

Last night I cast on for Chaise. I am thinking of doing the front of Chaise, then the 2nd front piece of Grace and then I do not know. If I get to my LYS, I will probably knit up Mark’s surprise flame cap. I also need buttons for Grace and my LYS has a neat selection.

posted by Nora | 10:18 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives