Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, September 08, 2003  


Today’s Knitting News
Although I did not knit this weekend due to working at the office – I did carry my new Booga J bag. My blog entries have been briefer as work is and will be all consuming for the next couple months. I love my felted bag! I signed up for the Yahoo Knit-Along and this is the first project I have joined in on.

The size is right; the yarn awesome; the handles very nifty (I did 5’ before felting) and it is just one of those perfect patterns. I posed this bag in the sunshine so my snapshot is very pretty. I have watched Ginny work up three of these bags in other colors. I want another! Falls colors would great like her 88 - Vineyard.

posted by Nora | 8:16 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives