Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, November 03, 2003  

Today’s Knitting News


I finished a pair of fingerless gloves (original pattern from Hollywood Knits) but changed them from cuffed to a small crochet ruffle. The charcoal-colored Jaeger 4 ply Cashmere cost a small fortune but feels so soft. These will be nice for driving, as any knit glove/mitten is too slippery for my steering wheel (especially after Mark “amouralls” it). In the last week I have knit seven triangle scarves – four went wholesale to the Gilded Lily on Saturday; the others are for a retail order. Gilded Lily placed another order so it looks like a trip to Yarns Unlimited at lunch tomorrow and more scarf knitting. Maybe something good will follow me home. I will be in Princeton on Wednesday and Thursday. I plan a visit to the LYS there and am sure something has to come home with me!

posted by Nora | 5:02 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives