Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Wednesday, November 19, 2003  

Today's Knitting Tidbit

'Cause it isn't enough to qualify as news! Jennifer sent an email to ask if I had a blank list of knitting needles. I did -- as a WordPerfect file, but thanks to Adobe distiller, I now have a pdf checklist for anyone to print! If you would like a word processing file to complete an electronic inventory (I will try to convert to Word, also), please send an email request. Please note my obsession with inventorying needles, yarn, my wardrobe (yes) and the like is not just part of my personality. I also manage a bulk inventory of childhood vaccines that we distribute to NJ physicians through the Vaccines for Children program! And my new job involves a great program in NY: Child Health Plus , a program that helps children obtain health insurance. I may not have any kids, but I like the idea of making young lives better! (And kitties, too.)

Blank Needle Inventory Checklist

posted by Nora | 5:45 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives