Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Friday, December 19, 2003  

Knitting News


Mick is not actually waiting for Santa; the coals from the fire memorize him.

I received knitting presents the week from: one of my employees and…me. For myself, from The Web*sters, I purchased the Denise knitting needles and Elsebeth Lavold’s The Viking Knits Collection. A Magicord maker is on it’s way – I found it on sale for $9.99 from $24.99 at Bond America . And the ornament was my work gift! I am quite happy with all, especially the Denise kit. I wish I had got it sooner instead of adding so many various circulars.



Finally, a photo Santa Claws.

posted by Nora | 3:42 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives