Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, January 26, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News


Knitting is all about the husband at the moment. This is his Iron Cross cap (prototype) on a new model from Pier 1. I plan to redo the motif slightly and lengthen the cap. Originally it was warm out when I designed the cap and he wanted a “cool look” with his earrings showing. Now there is a blizzard and he wants those ears covered for warmth. So much for Joe Cool…


His hooded sweatshirt is growing away. I really love this Lion Brand colorway. It is truly an ocean of knitting. I managed a few rows of Ava but alas, I forgot a new ball for lunchtime knitting.

Mick is not supposed to be on the bookshelf so he is trying to blend in with the two ornamental cats.

posted by Nora | 5:06 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives