Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Saturday, January 31, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News

This is the first time I have posted photos from home. I installed my Sony Memory Stick Reader/Writer on the laptop. This means I can transfer pics from my Cyber-Shot digital camera. The only issue I have is that the process is much slower than on my work PC. But it is a nice alternative, if I should desire to post on a weekend or day off.


I am almost finished with Capella and my Ara cap (TGIF project). The colors in the Capella are awesome. Posting this photo was very slow -- so I will save Ava photos for Monday. ]

Mark and I have a date out tonight (so no knitting) even though the temps with wind chill are below zero degrees Fahrenheit. My challenge is to dress cute AND warm! A couple of martinis will help warm me up once we reach our destination.

posted by Nora | 1:04 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives