Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, February 02, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News


Here is my TGIF project before felting! I will probably wait to felt for a couple of weeks. My next TGIF project is another felted bucket (in red) and then a felted handbag pattern with fur!

Capella needed some frogging as I picked up extra stitches on the short rows. I am now counting those 30 stitches on each short row cause the critters just want to grow. And I was to the button hole band -- bummer.

As promised here is a before shot of Ava-now blocking.

And also the ends that will require weaving.

posted by Nora | 12:40 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives