Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Wednesday, March 31, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News

I decided to focus on the Paton Hooded Cardie as it will make a great topper for the next couple months, then I will finish up Ava. Status on Paton: back & front left complete, right front is done to the armholes and should wrap up tonight. Then it is the pair of sleeves, hood and finishing. I would like to finish by April 16th, if possible – a very ambitious goal. Ava by May 15th, another ambitious goal. And then...



I signed up for the Ingeborg knit-along, as I think it will be a great way to tackle this pattern---with a support group. It will make a great “jacket” for my office as it does not look like it belongs on the weekend ski slops. I am doing a combo of black and white (rather than natural which is an off-white) with the woodberry red. In addition to this being my first Norwegian pattern with the steeks, my yarn is coming from Threadbears (my first time order)!

posted by Nora | 4:28 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives