Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Friday, March 19, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News

Presenting Jo Sharp’s The Island Holiday---Chaise in Plymouth Yarn Stone Cotton! All that is needed is the ties at the keyhole.



I have used my mini knitting needle pin to close for the photo. I have less than two yards of yarn left and would not have that much without have shortened the sleeves by a dozen plus rows. Once again, I cut it too close. My new learning objective is to be better at making yarn substitutions in regards to the correct quantity in future projects. It is a very nerve-racking feeling; not the goal of knitting.



I wanted to wear Chaise today with an Ann Taylor skirt that matches beautifully (to the right in the photo), but I woke to snow this morning. This is the view going down my driveway this morning. The funny thing is, now the snow is melted, the skies are sunny and blue.


posted by Nora | 5:05 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives