Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, April 19, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News



I was off Friday with Mark – it was my b-day. We went hiking and to dinner. This is a picture from one of my cards. The kitten looks like a baby Bowie. I realize I missed my one year blog anniversary; it was April 2nd – a gift last year to myself. I plan to stick around for another year as my memory is not what it should be. I like the ability to look back for myself. Readers are the icing on the cake.



Last night, my mother made me dinner and let me browse her thread box. I found a bone color thread to finish attaching the zipper to
my Paton cabled hoodie!
Here I am at 10 p.m. in all my glory. I love it and anticipate a lot of wear. It is sinking back to the 60’s this week so there will be cool evenings.


I am flying to Philly today and driving to Princeton, NJ for a work dinner tonight and meeting tomorrow. Tuesday night and Wednesday, I will be in Atlantic City for a little fun. I do not gamble but like seeing the ocean. Blog at ya on Thursday. Have a great week.

posted by Nora | 9:13 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives