Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, April 12, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News

It was a good knitting weekend. I finished my hood and it is blocking with the sleeves. I plan to baste, then sew my zipper in tonight. Since this project is basically finished, I am allowed to pick another that is a size 6 or larger needle. Ava is a 5 or less and I have frogging to do (too long sleeves and front right). What to knit, what to knit?

It is too early for Ingeborg and in any case, I am waiting upon yarn from Threadbear. I did pick up #2 and #3 circular needles and a magnetic board this weekend for Ingeborg. The board was under $6.00 and is nifty.



Is anyone interested in a copy of the Spring 2004 Interweave Knits? It is still in the wrapper. I purchased a copy to make my Marilyn (on the cover), then subscribed and received a duplicate copy. If you have something small to trade (I am always interested in odd balls or patterns), fine. If not, it is yours for the asking. First come, first gets the mag.

posted by Nora | 4:56 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives