Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Wednesday, May 26, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News



I added Rowan Cork in Champagne to my stash to knit Reveal this fall. I have a fixation with this color; it will be my third garment in this color range. Remember Marilyn and Paton’s hooded, cabled zip cardie? Yep, all in the oatmeal color family. I must add some bright colors to my winter knit wardrobe…

Ingeborg Update
Yippee – I completed my first three rounds of patterning after frogging one round. I had four extra stitches and decided to adjust the pattern and keep them rather than frog back further. Once I complete a pattern repeat, I will take a snap shot. It is slow knitting, but what fun!!!

posted by Nora | 2:42 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives