Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, May 10, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News

I finished another Rowan All Season’s Cotton Bucket O’Chic (original) over the weekend, but did not get it blocked. Tuesday through Friday, I will be in Nashville, TN for the National Immunization Conference put on by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention. Wednesday morning, I am doing a workshop so I have to work – the rest of the time is debatable. I already tracked down a LYS. In addition, I am staying here, at the Opryland Gaylord Resort and Convention Center. A description follows.



“Under majestic, climate-controlled glass atriums, you'll be surrounded by nine acres of lush indoor gardens, winding rivers and pathways, and sparkling waterfalls where you can unwind, explore, shop, dine, and be entertained to your heart's content. Highlights include a 44-foot waterfall, laser-light and fountain shows, and tours aboard our Delta Flatboats, right inside the hotel.”

posted by Nora | 12:42 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives