Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, June 07, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News



Almost, but not quite. Iris is looking really nice, but still needs:
• A knit row/cast off on the back of the neck to finish that edge;
• A little more blocking to make the front edge cooperate and lay flat; and
• A pretty ribbon, not one that makes it look like Halloween.

All of this will be taken care of tonight. A trip to the JoAnne Fabrics Superstore is in order on the way home from work. Later in the week, I will wear it to work and model the thing for those who are interested. I am anxious to see how it looks over summer tees and shells as well as sundresses...

You know I love ponchos, but you may not be aware I hanker after Charlotte’s Web. The Koigu KPPPM yarn (in reds and brights) is on my list to purchase but, I want to select it in person, not via the Net. Well, I have even more motivation after seeing this lovely Charlottes’ Web Ponchofied. What nice work! The traditional shawl is still for me – however, this is a wish list item.

posted by Nora | 2:01 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives