Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Friday, June 25, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News



I returned to knitting Ingeborg which I had frogged and restarted. (My hotmail account has been plagued with spam and weird things…I no longer receive Ingeborg updates as a result. I can log onto Yahoo for the knit-along, but I preferred the emails.)

Now I am past the point of my frogging and have a rhythm. I hold both strands in my right hand wrapped around my pinkie with the base color on the finger next to my thumb and the secondary color on the middle finger. Then I throw. Many people worry about their technique or beat themselves up about how they knit. Not me. Since today is Friday, I will be Linen Draping Along.

posted by Nora | 4:28 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives