Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Friday, June 11, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News



I started my Linen Drape Along, the gift with the Rowan subscription: a table runner. I am not crazy about knitting with this yarn, it splits and do not try to undo/reknit stitches, it is a pain. Additionally, this pattern uses the yarn doubled.

In its favor, the resulting fabric is most appropriate for a placemat or runner. Perhaps those using a single strand are having a different experience in their results. I do not think I personally would make a top or tank, but will like my mat. Good thing this is a TGIF-only project.

posted by Nora | 2:22 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives