Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Tuesday, June 15, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News



It is my first sock cast-on! I love it already – although it may be due to the fact this sock is not for me. Making it for Mark seems to be more fun. Although I keep thinking about the great sock yarn I bought for me! It is black, white and grays.

Foxy with jacket:

I wore Foxy today with an ivory silk suit. I cannot find my ivory lace skirt I meant Foxy to go with – it is somewhere in the house. I have clothes in four rooms (five closets). Knitting garments that can go to work is becoming more important. Cardigans and tanks/shells seem the most practical items.

Foxy without jacket:


posted by Nora | 1:59 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives