Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, July 12, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News

I started a Harry Potter scarf this weekend and worked on it for about 3 1/3 hours. Also, knit a bit of lace for Ingeborg. Other than that, I went to an Antique Show on Saturday and found a couple of interesting fiber books, including a 1971 Vogue Sewing book on my favorite topic:



A couple of weeks ago, Karen had sent me three old patterns. My problem is deciding which to do first. Here they are with the other magazine I bought. I love it was 35¢ in 1965!

Sunday was spent gardening. I picked bags of lettuce, plus arugula, basil and rosemary. Dinner was fettucine with cherry tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, feta cheese and fresh basil last night.

posted by Nora | 4:15 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives