Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, July 19, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News
 
I have been knitting, not blogging cause my digital camera is, well, dead.  At least my problem does not fit any of the “Trouble Shooting” scenarios in the Users Guide.  It is only 15 months old (a Sony CyberShot).   To send a camera in for work runs a minimum of $75.00 and a new one can be had for under $200.00. And until August, my budget does not allow a new camera (even then, I will stretch it thin).  What to do???
 
On Saturday, July 21st, I plan to go to my first fiber event, the small local 3rd Annual Sheep Fest south of Pittsburgh.  I would like to get a drop spindle and see spinning done in person. 



posted by Nora | 1:13 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives