Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, August 30, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News

I went to my LSY on Friday and picked up the Rowan Knitting Magazine: Big Just Got Bigger. It has 30 designs featuring Big Wool, Big Wool Tuft, Biggy Print & Chunky Print. There are five balls of Big Wool in my stash that I bought about three years ago on sale to make a couple cabled scarves. I never did and am I glad! Instead I am making the cutest vest called Click-Clack.

Here is the back, completed in just two days over the weekend. There are a couple more patterns I would like to make, including Beau, Foxy, and Fanny. Aren’t these name a hoot?

posted by Nora | 11:25 AM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives