Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Wednesday, August 11, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News

Last night I finished knitting my first H.P. scarf & it is blocking. Tonight will be a fringing fest. I also finished knitting half of my MagKnits project and that means I can finish writing the pattern. It is just a matter of knitting the second piece and finishing. This piece is also blocking.

To celebrate two finished objects, I cast on for lace pattern shawl. The pattern is Fiber Trends Leaf Lace Shawl and the yarn is Koigu Kersti.

TV and my husband were too distracting so I frogged once and have to frog from row 27 back to twelve. Those yarnovers are a pain to frog – so I will only knit this one alone in the future. Here is the “before” shot:

Here is the after shot now at 25 rows (It needs blocked to show pattern):

posted by Nora | 1:41 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives