Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, August 09, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News

Not much knit-wise; I knit on the H.P. scarf over the weekend. We went to Pittsburgh (South Side) for a b-day party at a cool new Japanese restaurant. Walking along, found a store that carries a small amount of yarn: Silk Thread. I met the owner as I had on my version of a Colinette capelet made of the Tagliatelli and she showed me her display of the differ colors. She also had two of the Colinette Vingage patterns, but not in the color I wanted.

As promised, here are my two tats. The new dragonfly:

The old hummingbird (it covers another tattoo that I did not like):

posted by Nora | 5:03 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives