Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Thursday, September 02, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News

Go to Lynn’s blog to see photos of the CranKnitters S & B! What a good time! I answered the call of magazines & books. (I think this group made the stores daily purchases goal.) Exquisite Little Knits by Iris Schreier & Laurie J. Kimmelstiel; Hollywood Knits Style (2nd volume in by Suss Cousins) and Interweave Knits Crochet followed me home. Although I did not want to plunge further into crochet, MaryAnn offered to help me achieve a goal – granny squares!!! Three of the group scooped up the hard-to-locate 2005 calendar with knitting patterns. And we swore not to look until January 1st 2005.

I cannot put into words how much I got out of knitting in a group. This bunch is a bright, interesting group of diverse women. Other than knitting (all throwers by the way), we all love cats. As for knitting content, I finished Click and Clack last night but did not get a photo. I will try to post tomorrow from home. A four day weekend ---yippeeeee!!!!

posted by Nora | 1:12 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives