Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Saturday, September 25, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News

I stopped by work to do payroll and decided to post. Yesterday I Kool Aid dyed yarn – my first dying experience. Goggling for instructions gives a lot of results and good advice. I went with the microwave method. Rubber gloves are also a mess. I wish I had taken before photos.


This is 2 skeins of Colinette 5 Point I bought on E-Bay. It really was yucky colors so I think it must have been odds or ends. I really like the red/orange/etc and the pastels are good too. I think I will over-dye the wool as it is too minty.

posted by Nora | 2:24 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives