Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Thursday, September 16, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News

Knit/spun more of the same yesterday. In the October Elle magazine, I read about a wine from “Dyed-In-The-Wool” Estates of Marlborough, New Zealand who tag line was “Don’t be sheepish about trying these wines.” Two of my favorite things: wine and knitting; New Zealand sounds like an interesting place.

Yesterday was also an exciting day as my new (company) car arrived! A 2005 Nissan Altima in Coral Sand. I am very excited and cannot wait until Monday, September 27th when I have a road trip to Cleveland for work. I would like to try out a new yarn store en rout or in the city after my meeting.

posted by Nora | 1:52 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives