Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Thursday, September 30, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News

This is my niece’s Chicknits Lacy Poncho. Since Bonnie is petite and only 5 foot tall, I have made the length smaller. I used my rust Berocco Glace poncho as a template for size. Tiny women do not look good in yards of poncho.

Lisa from New Hampshire sent me this raw wool and llama in trade for a book. I love the feel of lanolin that it has; too bad it will need washed out to spin. The llama is amazingly soft! Lisa also included a polo shirt with this sweet logo. I had it on last night and the cats were very cuddly – I think that they thought I was a lamb!

posted by Nora | 5:07 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives