Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, November 01, 2004  

Today’s Knitting News

I finished a small project as a giftfor Mark (just in time for Halloween). Using my skull cap pattern, I made him a "flaming cap" in orange and black (Debbie Bliss Cashmerino). He likes it and looks "hot". All of his biker buddies are always asking when I am going to knit them a cap. When are they going to give me money to buy yarn? Cashmerino is not cheap!

So far I have done Mark caps with skulls, iron crosses and flames. I tried to do the flame chart first but could not get it, so this is free hand knitting. If someone is actually interested, I will chart it after the fact. It will be easier to do now.

Here is my Halloween “outfit”. An Emily headband and tee with my black cat, Mick. Hope trick or treat was good for you.

posted by Nora | 5:31 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives