Knit by Nora
Compulsive ~ a strong, irresistible impulse to act (i.e., to knit) and Obsessive ~ to occupy the mind excessively (thus this blog)


Monday, February 07, 2005  

Today’s Knitting News


The zippers arrived this weekend; I will be using the navy one as neither of the blues was muted enough for my yarn. I added the denim embellishments to the sleeves: an elbow patch and a cuff taken from old jeans. I started seaming and still have to do the zipper. My first zipper was hand sewn; I may use a machine this time. The machine stitching on the denim went very well.


My first homespun scarf is blocked. I like it with my lemon tee and the sweetest little pin. All I need is warm weather (translation: at least 60 degrees plus).

posted by Nora | 4:45 PM
Comments: Post a Comment
On the Needles
Gallery
Patterns
Archives